Tribhuvan University BBS four year Programme/ 1st year management / Principle of Management.
Candidates are required to give answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margins indicate full marks.
Brief answer Questions [ 10*2=20]
attempt all the Questions.
- In what situation the goal displacement is occurred ?
- List any two two limitations of scientific management approach?
- Give the Meaning of Tactical Plan.
- What is non-programed decision?
- Point out any two differences between team and group?
- Define authoritarian style of a leadership?
- How can Conflict be resolved by avoidance?
- How can semantic barrier of communication be solved?
- Give the meaning of Management information system?
- Point out the steps of a control system.?
Descriptive Answer Questions [ 5*10=50]
attempt Five Questions.
11. State and explain the emerging challenges of management (10)
12. Define planning and explain the quantitative tools for planning. (3+7)
13.Most of the today’s Literature is based on system theory. In this context examine the contribution and limitations of a system theory.( 3+4+3)
14. What is decentralization of authority ? Explain the pros and cons of decentralization of authority. (2+4+4)
15. Define motivation and critically examine the Maslow’s hierachy of need theory of motivation. (3+7)
16. State Export Promotion industries in Nepal. Explain the major problems facing by these industries in Nepal?
Analytical Answer questions.
17.Define globalization. Explain the positive and negative in developing countries like Nepal. ( 4+6+5)
18. Business is an Economic institution operating in socio-political environment. In the light of this statement define business environment and discuss each of the basic components of the general environment ?
19. Give the concept of Leadership. Explain the Qualities of good leadership. (5+10)
Read more articles
- Summary of speaking of children magic of words
- answer questions of magic of words
- look at the tea cup
- my heart leaps up when i bheold
- The house call summary
- summary of poplar field
- summary of keeping things a whole
- Hseb exam Result