B.B.S.4 Yrs. Programme / I Year / MGMT Full Marks: 100
Principles of Management [MGT 213] Time: 3 hrs.
Candidates are required to give their answer in their own words as far as practicable.
The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Brief Answer Questions [10X2=20]
Attempt ALL questions.
- In what situation the goal displacement is occurred?
- List any two limitations of scientific management approach.
- Give the meaning of Tactical Plan.
- What is non-programmed decision?
- Point out any two differences between team and group.
- Define authoritarian style of leadership.
- How can conflict be resolved by avoidance?
- How can semantic barrier of communication be solved?
- Give the meaning of management information system.
- Point out the steps of a control system.
Descriptive Answer Questions [5X10=50]
Attempt FIVE questions.
- State and explain the emerging challenged of management.
- Define planning and explain the quantitative tools for planning.
- Most of the today’s literature is based on system theory. In this context examine the contribution and limitations of system theory.
- What is decentralization of authority? Explain the pros and cons of decentralization of authority.
- Define motivation and critically examine the Maslow’s hierarchy of need theory of motivation.
- State export promotion industries in Nepal. Explain the major problems facing by these industries in Nepal
Analytical Answer Questions [2X15=30]
Attempt any TWO Questions.
- Define globalization. Explain the positive and negative impact of globalization in developing countries like Nepal.
- Business is an economic institution operating in socio-political environment. In the light of this statement define business environment and discuss each of the basic components of the general environment.
- Give the concept of leadership. Explain the qualities of good leadership.