Electricity and Magnetism questions | Grade VIII
- Define magnet .
- Define magnetism .
- Write the properties of magnet .
- What do you mean by magnetic substances ?
- Define non-magnetic substances .
- Define molecular magnet .
- State molecular theory of magnetism .
- What is magnetization ?
- Write the method of magnetization .
- Define demagnetization .
- Write the ways of demagnetization .
- Define electricity .
- Write the types of electricity .
- Define static electricity .
- What is meant by current electricity ?
- Define sources of electricity .
- Write the sources of electricity .
- Define cell .
- What do you mean by simple and dry cell ?
- Draw a well labeled diagram of simple cell .
- Write the construction of simple cell.
- Write the defects of cell .
- Define polarization .
- How is polarization removed from simple cell .
- What do you mean by depolarizer ? Give example.
- What do you mean by local action ?
- How can be local action prevented ?
- Draw the diagram of dry cell .
- Explain the construction of dry cell .
- Define electric circuit .
- Write the materials required for electric circuit .
- Draw the symbol of different material required for electric circuit .
- Write the types of electric circuit with definition and diagram .
- Define combination of cell .
- Write the types of combination of cell with definition .
- Write the merits and demerits of parallel and series combination of cell .
Some useful links : Born for each other – Reason to write , Laser and its characteristics for Grade XII:-