Important questions for Work Energy and Power | Grade VIII
- Define work with its unit and formula .
- Define 1 joule work .
- What are the two conditions for work done ?
- Write the types of work .
- Define work against gravity .
- Define work against friction .
- A man is standing with a load on his head is not work in science , why ?
- Define energy .
- Define 1 joule of energy .
- Write the form of energy .
- Define light , heat , sound , electrical , magnetic chemical , nuclear and mechanical energy .
- Define kinetic and mechanical energy with examples .
- What are the two factor in which K.E. depends ?
- What are the factor in which P.E. depends ?
- When a body lifted from ground gains energy , How ?
- Energy and work done has same unit , why ?
- Write the principle of conservation of energy .
- Define transformation of energy .
- Write the differences between force and work , work and power .
- Define power .
- Define 1 watt power .
- 60 watt is written in electric bulb . What does it mean ?
- The electric motor has power of 150 watt . What does it mean ?
- Write the relationship between Horsepower and watt .
- Write the relationship between Horsepower and megawatt .
Some useful links : Magic of Words complete summary class 11 , summary of Heritage of words all chapters