Brief Questions Answer marks 2
- Define ‘Total Quality Management and ‘Kaizen’? 
- Give the meaning of management information system ?
- Point out the steps of a control system ?
- Define Total Quality Management (TQM)? 
- What is pre-control system ?
- What is concurrent control ?
- Give the meaning of quality of work life ?
- What is post-control system ?
you also read NEB Economics !! Law of Demand (Notes)
TU BBS Principles Of Management Important questions 2079(chapter-4 Environmental context of management)
Descriptive Answer Questions marks 10
- Explain the potential barriers to successful controlling ?
- Explain the process of improving quality ?
Analytical Answer Questions marks 15
- Control is a management function that focuses on the process of monitoring activities to ensure that they are being accomplished as planned . As a manager of an organization what type of control system would you recommend to achieve planned results ? 
- Do you think that following principles and techniques of quality management developed by W.E Deming helps to enhance the quality ? Discuss