Important questions for Sound | Grade VIII
- What is sound ?
- How is sound produced ?
- What are source of sound ?
- What is vibration?
- Define propagation of sound ?
- What happens when we catch the ringing bell ?
- Write the nature of propagation of sound in solid , liquid and gas medium .
- Write the speed of sound in air , water and steel .
- What is reflection of sound ?
- Write the types of reflection of sound .
- What is an echo ?
- Write the uses of echo .
- What is reverberation ?
- Write the uses of reverberation .
- Write any two condition for echo and reverberation .
- Experimentally prove that medium is necessary for the transmission of sound .
Give reasons .
- Sound is called mechanical wave. Why ?
- Microphone is necessary for conversation is space .Why ?
- We hear the sound of thunder after the flash of lightening .Why ?
- Echo is not hear in small room .Why ?
- Sound is not transmit in vacuum .Why ?
Some useful links : Light Important questions | Grade VIII , Heat Important questions | Grade VIII