Important questions for Pressure | Grade VIII
- Define Pressure . Write its unit and formula .
- Define 1 pascal pressure .
- Write the relationship between pressure with force and pressure with area .
- What is liquid pressure ?
- On what factor does liquid pressure depends ?
- Write the relationship between density of liquid , height of liquid , acceleration due to gravity and liquid pressure .
- Define density with unit and formula .
- Prove that : p = hdg
- Write the characteristics of liquid pressure .
- Experimentally prove that . Liquid pressure increases with depth .
- Define air pressure .
- Define atmosphere .
- Write the properties of air .
- Experimentally prove that : Air exerts pressure .
- Experimentally prove that : Air exerts pressure on all sides .
- Write the use of air pressure .
- What is meant by pressure gauge ?
- Define manometer , sphygmomanometer .
- The atmospheric pressure is 760 mmHg at sea level . What does it mean .
- Define mercury barometer with diagram .
- Define aneroid barometer and write its usage .
- Which place in the earth has minimum atmospheric pressure ?
- Define atmospheric pressure .
- Define torricellian vacuum .
Some useful links : NEB || HSEB || Question paper of Hotel Management-I , Physics – BSc. (TU Four Years) Question Paper 2072 | First Year