Model Question 2067
Subject: Computer Science | F.M.: 75 |P.M.: 27 | Time: 3 hrs
Candidates are required to give their own words as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Long Answer Questions
Attempt any Four Questions.
- What is Entry-Relationship Data Model? Give an ER-diagram for a database showing fatherhood, motherhood and spouse relationship among men and women. [4+6]
- The rate of interest offered by a bank on fixed deposit.
i. Period <6 month 5%
ii. Period 6 to 12 month 6%
iii. Above 1 year 10%
Write a flowchart and program using C language to calculate monthly interest customer. [3+7]
- Write a program that reads several different names and addresses into alphabetical order. Make use of structure variables.
- Write a program that will read successive records from the new data file and display each record on the screen in an appropriately formatted form.
- Write a program with function and input menu from keyboard and activate these functions:
i. Print a circle ()
ii.revere string ()
Short answer questions
Attempt any Seven questions.
- What is feasibility study? Why feasibility study is important in system analysis phase? Explain. [2+3]
- What are the different types of LAN topology? Write merits and demerits of Star Topology. [2+3]
- Write short notes on (any two): [2+3]
i. Coaxial cable
ii. Fiber-Optic Cable
- Differentiate between array and structure with suitable examples. [2.5+2.5]
- What do you mean by parameter ‘Passing by value’ and ‘Passing by reference’ in C? Explain with suitable example. [2.5+2.5]
- Explain the terms Polymorphism and inheritance. [2.5+2.5]
- Describe the limitations of using getchar() and putchar() functions for reading strings. [2.5+2.5]
- What do you understand by AI? How it may effect the society? [3+2]
- Write short notes on (any two): [2.5+2.5]
i. Cyber Law
iii. Context Diagram
Note: all these questions are copied here from the third party management students are requested to take this information at their own way.