Measurement and Unit Important questions | Grade VIII
3 months ago
Important questions for Measurement and Units for Grade VIII
- Define measurement .
- Write the importance’s of measurement .
- What is meant by physical quantity ? Give example.
- Define fundamental and derived quantity ?
- Write the system of measurement.
- Define CGS , FPS , MKS and SI system.
- Write the different system of measurement.
- Define unit.
- Write the types of unit.
- Define fundamental unit . Give examples.
- Define derived unit . Give examples.
- Write the SI unit of following physical quantity.
- Define length.
- The length of an object is 5m . What does it mean?
- Write the sub units of length.
- Define mass.
- The mass of an object is 2kg . What does it mean?
- Write the sub units of mass.
- Define time.
- Write the sub units of time .
- Define regular and irregular object.
- How do you measure the area of regular body ?
- How can you measure the area of irregular body like leaf?
- Define area .
- Write the formula to calculate the area of different object ?
- Define volume . Write its unit .
- How can you calculate the volume of regular body?
- How can you calculate the volume of irregular body?
- Write the formula to calculate the volume of different bodies.
- Define 1 solar day .