Important questions for Light | Grade VIII
- Define light .
- Define ray and beam of light .
- What is meant by reflection of light ?
- Show the diagram of reflection of light .
- Define incident , reflected ray , normal , angle of incidence and reflection .
- What are the laws of reflection of light .
- Define image .
- Write the types of image .
- Define spherical mirror .
- Write the types of spherical mirror .
- Define concave and convex mirror.
- Write the relationship between focal length and radius of curvature .
- Write the rules of construction of ray diagram .
- Draw the ray diagram to show the formation of image by concave mirror when the object is kept at infinity , beyond C , at C , between C and F , at F , between F and P .
- Draw the ray diagram to show the formation of image by convex mirror .
- Define refraction of light ?
- Show the phenomenon of refraction of light .
- Define emergent ray .
- Define denser and rarer medium .
- Write the laws of refraction of light .
Some useful links : Important Model Question paper biology |HSEB | grade XII| , Important Model Question paper biology |HSEB | grade XII|