Important Questions for HSEB Examination biology
Unit 1:Introduction to biology
Answer in very short:
- What does it mean by taxonomy?
- Define applied biology?
- What do you mean by Physiology?
- what do you mean by micronutrients ?
- Why cellulose can not be digested be carnivores ?
- How protein is formed?
- What is cholesterol ?
- Define Conjugate protein ?
- Give two example of micronutriesnts ?
- Mention the type of lipid ?
- Give two examples of polysaccharides ?
- Why cellulose can not be digested by human being ?
- Give the names of important organic life component ?
- Importance of Adenosine triphosphate in plant metabolism.
Answer in brief:
- Biological Role of protein.
- Biological role of water.
- Differentiate between Micromolecules and macro molecules.
- types of protein
- Describe the functions of carbohydrates.
- Describe the fatty acids.
- Define protein and highlights its role as an important bio-molecules.
- Differentiate between saturated and unsaturated fatty acids.
- What are amino acids ? Describe their types and functions:
- Discuss protein as an important bio-molecules