NEB – Grade XI 2074 (2017) Economics Exam paper
Time : 3 Hrs Full marks : 100 Pass Marks : 35
Answer all the Questions :
- Critically explain Robbin’s definition of economics ? 1o
- 2. What are the features of labour ? 5
or What are the Causes of shift in demand Curve ?
3. What is capital ?
4, What is substitute goods ?
5. What is production of possibility curve ?
6. What is micro economics ?
7. Mention any four determinants of supply ?
Read about : Critics of Robbins Definiton
Answer any four Questions : 5*4 =20
- What are the characteristics of underdeveloped countries ?
- What are the indicators of economics development ?
- What are the causes of poverty ?
- Explain the Distribution and density of population of Nepal From the following table .
|Region||population%||Density (per sq.km)|
6. Discuss the Process of plan information ?
Answer any five Questions (5*5=25)
- Discuss about the major indicators of Nepalese economy ?
- Describe the importance of mineral resource in Nepalese economy?
- What are the problems of natural resource management ?
- What are the problems of tourism in Nepal ?
- Discuss the major characteristics of agriculture in Nepal ?
- Give suggestions for transportation development in Nepal ?
also Read : Characteristics of welfare Definition
Attempt any five Questions . Question no 19. is compulsory ( 10+4*5=30)
- Define census and sampling. Explain the methods of primary data collection.
- Construct laspeyre’s price index number for the year 2005 from the following table.
- find standard deviation
Find the Equations of a straight line passing through the point (7,8) making equal intercepts on both axis.