Define Presentation software and write its features.
Presentation is the process of presenting information in front of learner or audience. The presentation software allows to create, edit and format the documents for presentation. It allows to use text, graphics, animations, audio/video clips, etc. to make the presentation attractive and interactive. It provides different design templates and animation schemes for the components of presentation. It contains different pages called slides to show the information. It also allows different formatting and designing tools. It allows to store and print the documents.
Example:- MS-PowerPoint, KPresenter, Powerdot, etc.
Features of Presentation software:
- It allows to create, edit and format the components of presentation.
- It supports text and graphical components such as image, shapes, animations, audio/video clips, etc.
- It provides different design templates and animation schemes for a component or whole document.
- It provides different formatting tools for a text, paragraph or page.
- It allows to create custom animations for different components of document.
- It allows to print the documents in different format.
- It allows to link different components or external document in the presentation slide.
There are many other features provided by different presentation software such as different views, slide transitions, object linking, etc.
This question is very important for either 5 marks or 10 marks in Computer Science in the final examination of Grade XI. It’s more important for 5 marks in comparison to 10 marks.